Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Little Fat Sheep

Seriously, I am STILL full from last night's dinner here.

I. can. not. eat. anymore.

We ordered way too much food for the 3 of us and all for $25 each. Not bad. But, not good for my belly.

-3 plates of beef
- shiitake mushrooms
- winter melon
- enoki mushrooms
- napa cabbage
- clear thin vermicelli noodles
- fish balls
- fish dumplings
- tofu
- seaweed knots
- flounder filet
- imitation crab meat

My faves by far are the seaweed knots, cabbage, tofu, flounder, winter melon and enoki mushrooms. Yum.

Make sure you get the spicy medium cuz they ain't kidding with that shiet! Spicy is damn good though, way better than the normal broth.

Excuse me while I go run for hours on the treadmill.

Little Fat Sheep
120 S Atlantic Blvd
Monterey Park, CA 91754
(626) 282-1089

No comments: