Wednesday, May 9, 2012

In-N-Out Burger

Who doesn't love In n Out?

I think I've only dined at this location once, but the drive-thru is great for those odd late night cravings.

There has never been a time that I've driven here when there wasn't a line. I mean how can you beat a tasty, made-to-order burger for under $2.

I usually order the hamburger protein-style (on lettuce instead of bun) with ketchup and mustard instead of the special sauce. Yeah, I'm watching my diet.. kinda. 



Double Double Protein Style



The service has been consistently good, most of the people here seem to actually like their jobs- which can't be said for other fast food places.

Not a big fan of the fries because they taste bland.

However, the shakes are to-die-for. Until I discovered they came in at a whopping 690 calories each! Wtf. The hamburger i order only has around 330. For all of you working on that hot summer bod, I would forgo the shakes, even though they are damn tasty.

Overall, good food, good prices and good service. Win.



In-N-Out Burger
922 Gayley Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90024

No comments: