Wednesday, February 4, 2009

So Kong Dong







I came here over the weekend with a friend of mine who highly recommended this place. She was right. This place has the best soondubu I've had in LA.

Way better than the MSG filled tofu at BCD.
I like the straight forwardness of this joint. It's straight TOFU, which is a good thing cuz they do their tofu right. I barely touched the banchan. Just rice and tofu.
Silky and smooth with a homemade taste to it. Me likey!
$8.99 per soup. Cheap. I had the clam soondubu and it came with clams in shells. Very tasty.

My kid had the steamed dumplings ~ 20 per order. She ate 19. I had one. That means she loved them. Dang. Proud Mama here.

I'll be coming back, but only on weekends. Traffic stinks in K-town.
So Kong Dong
2716 W. Olympic Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90006

2 comments:

kit said...

I love Korean tofu. YUMMY.

Pandalicious said...

me too.. i want some now. i'm, buzzin.