Thursday, April 9, 2009

Little Hong Kong Cafe

We were craving Tofu-Ya for Korean soondubu, but I forgot they were closed on Thursdays! So, my friend and I walked down to the plaza to get some Chinese grub.

Since, I was really looking forward to some tofu, I opted for something similar.. MAPO TOFU! $8.95 for the special and it comes with soup and an eggroll.

My buddy had the beef noodle soup with wontons. It was alright. Kinda bland and not spicy at all. Well, I guess I was expecting it to be like the Taiwanese style, but alas, it wasn't. At $8.45, can't really complain. She still ate most of it. Oink!



If you are craving Chinese, this is still my go-to for authentic food. Every other place on the westside just doesn't even come close. Of course, it still doesn't beat Mandarin Noodle Deli. Too bad they are in BF Egpypt.

Little Hong Kong Cafe
2129 Sawtelle Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90025
(310) 478-7329

No comments: