Thursday, April 23, 2009

Revolution Fitness

Due to all the eating out and drinking lately, I've put on a few pounds. So, I decided to check out spin class at Revolution.

-----------

I'm high!!

OK, not THAT kind of high. Natural high.

As in, I got an insanely awesome workout today in Spin class high.

Yep. You heard me. Spin class.

50 minutes of intense cardio, pedaling on a stationary bike, sometimes while standing on the pedals. Woo hoo!

Granted, my ass is in a lot of pain now. But, I sweated profusely and burned a ton of calories, so I am now able to eat more!

I signed up for the 2 week unlimited deal for $30. Hoping to go again tomorrow.

Everyone was really nice and helpful. Kim, the manager helped me set up my bike and explained how to use it. She even checked up on me after class to see how I liked it. Bobby, the instructor was great and played some pumpin' music.

So, all you lazy people who want to get in shape and don't know how, well, here's a great starting point. I can say this, cuz I am super lazy. Working out for me is basically doing some crunches and pushups at home.

Not anymore! Well, at least for the next 2 weeks.

Man, I'm sore. I think I'll hobble to bed now.

Revolution Fitness
1211 Montana Ave
Santa Monica, CA 90403
(310) 393-6399

No comments: