Monday, May 4, 2009

Angel Maid Bakery

I've been searching endlessly for a bakery that has cakes that aren't so icky sweet. I finally found it thanks to my friend's rec.

Ordered a cake for a bday recently and it was absolutely delightful! A 7" chocolate chiffon cake with layers of whipped cream and chocolate shavings on top. OMG. So good.



It was funny to hear everyone's first reaction to the cake. "Wow, this is good" "mmmmmm.. this is really good" or pure silence because they were too engrossed in devouring the cakey goodness.

I also like the guava cake they had, which was light and fluffy and perfectly sweet.

Yay, now I don't have to drive to BFE to fulfill my Asian cake craving.

Prices are decent. The 7" cake was $17. Smaller cakes are more expensive at $3.50 each. I would opt for the big cake, but the my ass would expand.




Angel Maid Bakery

4542 S Centinela Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90066
(310) 915-2078

No comments: