Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Toscanova

I've been wanting to try this new Italian restaurant at the CC mall for a while now, so we came here last night for dinner.

Ugh. What a disappointment.

The food was way overpriced and way over salted. If I wanted to eat salt, I would just stay home and lick it off a plate. Seriously.

We shared the baby octopus and potato appetizer dish. This dish was the only decent one that we tried. I love octopus and potato, so good combo! However, salty as hell.



My entree was fettucine with scallops and zucchini. It was so damn salty that I couldn't eat much. I just picked at it and downed massive amounts of water. In retrospect, I should have sent it back. I just didn't want to be a diva.



My man had the salmon with asparagus and green beans. Sooooo boring and bland. I guess they put all the salt in my dish.



Service was alright. I couldn't really understand what the server was saying with his "Italian" accent.

Our bill was $61! WTF? I ain't coming back.

Toscanova
10250 Santa Monica Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90067
(310) 551-0499

No comments: