Thursday, May 28, 2009

J- Pop Sushi Lounge

Say what? $14.99 for a bento box lunch special? Ok.. I'll give it a try.

Was it worth it? Meh, not so much.

It took 5 days to get our food and the waitress just seemed to be in her own world. WTF?

My friend ordered a $5 cucumber salad and it was the smallest salad I've ever seen. It was the size of half a rice bowl and we both looked at it like WTF.

My bento box came with 4 pieces of california roll, 4 pieces of spicy tuna roll, 1 piece tuna sushi, 1 piece salmon sushi, 1 pice shrimp sushi, seaweed salad, 1 shrimp tempura, and edamame.



It was alright. I was stuffed. But, really, the wait made it just ridiculous.

And the $5 small ass cucumber salad was also insane. Blah.

J-Pop Sushi Lounge
Mandalay Bay Hotel
3950 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89119
(877) 632-7800

No comments: