Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mr. Tofu

Hungover and driving back to LA after a long weekend of partying, we hit up Mr. Tofu for some grub.

Service was extremely slow, since there was ONE waiter. He seemed to favor the Korean patrons and served them first. Whatever.

I just wanted my noodle soup. I had the anchovy handmade noodle soup and it was ginormous. Noodles were handmade for sure, but where the hell were the anchovies?!! I didn't see any, and it sure didn't look like the photo they posted on the wall.


The noodles were decent, but kinda bland. OH well, it hit the spot and got rid of the edginess.

My friend had the seafood tofu and she liked it alot.

Total for two people was $20. Not bad.

But, probably won't be coming back here. I'll hit up the Pho place next door over this.

Mr. Tofu
3889 Spring Mountain Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89102
(702) 388-7733

No comments: