Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Market Street Cafe

OMG. I absolutely love oxtail soup! My Mom used to make it when we were kids and she rocked that dish!

So, after a long night of dancing at Tao, a bunch of us headed here for the famous oxtail soup!

There was a long ass line and it was 4 am. I think we waited about 30-40 minutes. I was tired and cranky already, so wasn't too happy for the wait.

But, when we sat down and ordered, the food came within 10 minutes.

It was so good! I loved the oxtail, perfectly cooked and huge, seasoned well and had good meat and some fat on it. There were about 6 oxtails per soup, but I was only able to finish 3 1/2 tails. I loved the minced ginger and cilantro on the side. It gave the soup a nice kick.



Sigh.. I wish I could have some now. $8 for a bowl of oxtail goodness!

Market Street Cafe
California Hotel
12 East Ogden Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89101
(702) 385-1222

No comments: