Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Mishima

This hot LA weather drove me to my cold soba craving yesterday. After some contemplation, I decided to hit up Mishima since I had to go to Sephora at the Beverly Center.

We walked over from the mall and got our grub on. I had the ten zaru soba with shrimp and veggie tempura and my DC had the seafood stew.

about to dig in


ten zaru soba w/ tons of tempura


My soba hit the spot, but I felt like more food so I had a bowl of white rice with stew. Man, that's what I should have ate. The seafood stew was really good, packed with white fish, salmon, shrimp, mussels, and abalone. No skimping on seafood here!

bomb ass seafood stew


Service was good and prompt. No complaints.

This is a good fast food noodle restaurant. I'd come back every once in a while. But, I do make a good cold soba at home.

Mishima
8474 W 3rd St Ste 108
Los Angeles, CA 90048
(323) 782-0181

1 comment:

kpxkrazyazn said...

i juss wanted to say that i think ur blog is awesome! keep up the great work~~~