Friday, July 10, 2009

Porta Via

We stopped by here for dinner last night and I enjoyed it.

My DC and kid both ordered the fusilli salmon while I opted for the Arugula salad. DC opted to get rigatoni instead of fusilli which turned out to be a good choice.

The arugula salad was refreshing, loaded with shaved parmesan cheese and contained bits of sliced mushrooms. I could have done without so much cheese, so I took most of it off.

so much cheese!




Fussili salmon was pretty good. It came with slices of asparagus and bits of dill. I liked it, but I didn't think it was anything special. I could easily replicate this dish at home. DC and kid both enjoyed it so that's what matters.

fusilli salmon.. a bit too oily at the end


rigatoni with salmon


Service was pretty good. Prices were a bit pricey, but it's Beverly Hills. What do you expect?

They charged us $6 for a bottle of flat water we didn't order, but once we told the host, he took it off immediately. I'd come back just cuz the patio dining is chill.

Porta Via
424 N Canon Dr
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
(310) 274-6534

No comments: