Monday, March 8, 2010

Happy Hour @ Morton's The Steakhouse

Morton's features Power Hour, between 5-6:30 pm and 9 pm to close every single day! There are several bites to choose from, along with beer, wine and cocktails for $4- $7. Great deal, if you ask me!

My friends and I came here last week to indulge in some Mortinis and food.

Yes, I said Mortinis. That's what they are called there.

We ordered Vodka Mortinis, Cosmos, and one of us had the Mojito.



My favorite was the vodka Mortini, extra dirty. It was damn strong, but didn't taste nasty. See, you gotta be careful with those cause they are creepers. One minute you're sober, the next you are loopy. However, I didn't mind. Bring it on. Really, I only had 2, my tolerance has gone down in my old age.

Food items were overall quite tasty. Our favorites were the cheeseburgers and the artichoke dip. I loved the sliders and the small amount of onion on it really gave it an extra punch. Just make sure you have some gum if you plan on smooching later.

cheeseburger sliders


The artichoke dip with crab and spinach was heavenly. I'm sure it had like 5000 calories and 500 grams of fat, but who cares? That's what spin class is for.



Oysters were decent, but unmemorable.



Same goes for the filet mignon sammies.



Chicken Goujonettes, fried chicken strips, were too dry for me. I didn't like them at all.



The 3 mini crab cakes were also just okay. And they were definitely mini.



Service was great, and we even got hooked up with free valet parking from the general manager! Cools! Now, that's $6 saved.

If you come here, get the cheeseburgers, artichoke dip, and had a few Mortinis. You won't regret it. Just make sure you aren't driving.

4/5 ****

Morton's The Steakhouse
435 S La Cienega Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90048
(310) 246-1501

3 comments:

SinoSoul said...

the sliders + spinach dip are totally awesome! you and your martinis! haha!

Pandalicious said...

i love me some martinis! it's my drink of choice.

Daniel S. said...

Burgers look very good, reminds me of the one at Comme Ca with the cheese melting over the sides. Yeah my drink tolerance is no longer what it used to be haha :)