Thursday, July 29, 2010

Nate n Al's Deli

When you've got a hankering for a sandwich after watching an episode of "Best Thing I Ever Ate" on Food Network featuring a huge pastrami sandwich at Langers, Nate n Al's is a good alternative for westside peeps.

I had been craving a nice beef sammie for 2 days after seeing said episode. I finally got a chance to satisfy that the other night.

The boy, kiddo and I went for dinner and were pretty full after.

I had the corned beef sandwich with a side of potato salad. He had the egg salad sandwich with a side of macaroni. Kiddo had a corn dog, fruit and chocolate milk.

Overall, I liked my sammie. It was packed with corned beef, which was tender, and flavorful. Not a bad deal at all. The potato salad was a bit sweet for my liking and drowning in mayo.





BF liked his egg salad sandwich, but then again he likes egg sandwiches in general. I had a bite and it was pretty good, packed with egg salad with a strip of lettuce.



Kiddo didn't really like her corn dog, but she dug the chocolate milk. The waitress was pretty funny, in a grandma kind of way.

The pickles they give you at the start of the meal are really good and crispy! Great addition to your sammies.

I'd come back when the craving hits again.

Nate n Al's Deli
414 N Beverly Dr
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
(310) 274-0101

2 comments:

Keri said...

Well, there's no doubt about it, you know how to pick a deli, and a sandwich. Lovely presentation. Makes me want to go down there and get one. I'm following.

I have a sandwich blog and would be flattered to have you visit some time.

Keri

Pandalicious said...

thanks for stopping by Keri! =)