Wednesday, December 24, 2008

BLT Steak

This is my fave steak place in LA. Compared to STK, this place is 5x better. Service and food trumps STK. But, STK may have a better atmosphere. However, I'm more into good tasting food than atmosphere. I can't stand people with attitude serving me food.
But, I digress.

Came here last night for the annual company holiday dinner. There were 13 in our party and we were seated at a long table, much better than the booth they crammed us in at STK. Wow, I'm hating on them.

Anyway, started off with some chicken liver pate and bread. Then came the famous cheese popovers. I think I gained 2 lbs eating one of them. They are really a meal in themselves. Dont even need butter cuz it's so damn rich.

I ordered the rib eye steak with a side of hash browns. What diet? OMG.. the rib eye was so good. I had it medium and it was really tender. The bone marrow came inside a bone which was really cool. Never had bone marrow before, but it was quite tasty. I had some horseradish for my sauce it had a nice kick to it. Yummmmy.. Basically, didnt finish the steak since it was 22 oz. I'm a pig, but not that much of a hog.

Anyways, I recommend this place for some good cow eatin.

BLT Steak

8720 W Sunset Blvd

West Hollywood, CA 90069

No comments: